View our office maps and create your own driving directions
Remember by two years of age your child should have received inmunizations to protect against Hepatitis B, Diphtheria, Tetanus, Pertussis Invasive Pneumonia, Rotavirus, Polio, Varicella and Hepatitis Aldo we take the time to counsel you about their risk and benefits and to save your child so many injections, we use the combination vaccines whenever possible. We also offer "catch up scheduling" and complete boosters for you child as they enter primary school. We offer the newly expanded inmunization schedule for adolescents too (TdaP, Meningococcal coverage, Hepatitis A, HPV and 2nd dose of Varicella).
Services offered from birth to age 21
• Well child checkups
• Premature Baby Care
• Adolescent Care
• Well Young Womans Exams
• Asthma Management
• ADHD Management
• Same Day Sick Visits (depending on Urgency)
• Telephone Triage
• Blood Drawing in the Office
• Atopic Dermatitis and Eczema Management
• Suture Removal
• Birth Control Options and STD (and to diagnose and treat them)
• Weight Management and Nutrition Advice
• Athletic Physicals
• Anticipatory Guideline for Safety, development and parenting skills
• Bed wetting
• Ear Piercing
• Guides for overseas travel
• Flu Vaccines (Both Forms)
• Follow up of Children With Sickle Cell Anemia and other chronic diseases
• Lead Testing AND SO MUCH MORE...
• Pneumococcal Protection
• Hep A and B
And to save your child so many injections, we use the combination vaccines whenever possible.
Care First/Blue Cross
First Health Network
Medicaid DC and MD
One Health Network
If you don´t see your child´s health insurance on the list, please check your company´s website for one or both of our names.